Pre-Holiday Online Auction
So many cool items -- including a condo for a weekend on Isle of Palms, SC, Museum Memberships, restaurant gift cards, scratch tickets, a Pub Night, North Shore Fishing Cruise and Improv night -- all up for bid at the All Saints North Shore Online Auction from November 1 to November 8!
The auction goes LIVE November 1 at 7 AM and ends November 8 at 5 PM
This unique online auction boasts an array of got-to-have items with starting bids from $3 to $300 and total market values of biddable items up to $20,000.
The auction benefits the outreach ministries of All Saints Episcopal Church of the North Shore -- with 10 percent of all proceeds going directly to North Shore Women's Health Services.
View all auction items at
Bidding runs through November 8.
Participation is as easy as the click of your computer mouse!
1. On the event's online auction page, at https://www.accelevents.com/e/all-saints-auction-2022, users can click the Bid button for their desired item
2. For their first bid, users will be asked to create a username by entering their name, phone number, and email address
3. After creating their username, users can submit their desired bid amount
4. Users will then receive text confirmation of their bid
5. Users will receive instant text outbid notifications and will be notified if they have won an item at the end of the auction through email and text.
Users simply text the event phone number with the item’s three letter code and their desired bid amount. Example: ABC$300
For their first bid, users will receive a text message response asking them to confirm their bid by responding with their first and last name
Users will receive instant text outbid notifications, and will be notified if they have won an item at the end of the auction through email and text.
Please note that the text option will only work for certain countries (including US and Canada). Please check with us if this will work in your country.
The Small Print: Rules of the Road
For more information please call the Parish Office at 978-774-1150. Thank you!